CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 4, 2011

Baseball

I have not had any time to blog the last week or so!! We have gone from stomach virus to 104 fever to the early stages of pneumonia!! I am exhausted to say the least!!

We have started playing some baseball in the Wells household!! My Cayden is playing and loving every minute of it!! I never thought I would say this, but so is this mommy!! It is so much fun to watch him out there! And of course if you know me, I really like the socializing part of it!! He is really doing good this year!

Here are some pics from the games....


My future bulldog


JD, we sure do miss having you here for the games!! Miss seeing you out there on the field with Cayden. Can't wait until next year when you can get back out there with him!! We love you so much and miss you to pieces!!



No comments:

Post a Comment