CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Embracing the big 3-0

I am now officially the big 3-0!! I have been dreading this birthday for months now and even tried to ignore it, but I had some precious friends and family that kept reminding me.....all day!! :) We started celebrating Monday night. My wonderful, thoughtful parents threw me a little "surprise" party with some of my dearest friends at Margaritas here in Clinton. Thank you mama and daddy....You rock......and everyone else who came to celebrate!! I love you all very much!!



Me and Leah

Some of the kiddos that were there

Wednesday night (my actual birthday) my sweet friend Pamela took me out and we went to Outback and a movie. We went to see Lincoln Lawyer.....good movie!! We had a great girl's night out!! Thank you Pamela for your thoughtfulness and for always being there for me!! We have known eachother and been great friends for many years, but it has just been in the last several months that our friendship has grown into something special!! You are so special to me and I love you!!


Friday night the greatest next door neighbors that anyone could ask for took me to eat at Mint. It was fabulous. We had an awesome time of visiting and laughter!! Jim and Mindy, you guys are wonderful friends and JD and I couldn't get through it without you!! We love you guys so much!! I wish I had a pic to share, but as usual I forgot my camera. :/

Anyway, to wrap it all up.....I had a great birthday!! The only thing that would have made it better would have been for my amazing husband to have been here!! I miss you honey!! I can't wait for you to be home and life be back to normal!! :)

God had surrounded me and my family with "REAL" friends!! That is a very hard thing to come by, but we have some amazing ones.



1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a happy birthday week!:) Love you very much!!

    ReplyDelete