CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

What a week.......

It has a been a whirlwind of a Spring Break for us!! I was so looking forward to Spring Break mainly because it is one of my milestones in this year of deployment. I break things up in my mind and it helps the time to go by for us easier. Also, since Cayden has started school, I feel like I don't get to see him nearly as much so I was looking forward to spending lots of fun time with him. We had all kinds of plans with our friends. We were going to go see some awesome animals and watch them get fed. To top off the week, we were suppose to attend sweet Macy Kate's bday party!! Well.....instead, we came down with a doozy of a stomach bug!!! This was not just any ole bug. It lasted and lasted and lasted! I got it first, then Grayson, then my mom (cuz she helped with my kids while I was so sick), then Cayden!!! It took us all FOREVER to get over it!! So here we are.....hopefully much better finally!! Yesterday the walls were closing in on us so my mom and I took the kids to the park.
Here are some pics from our park time!!We had lots of fun at the park. It was a much needed time outside in the beautiful sunshine.

Also, I have not been able to update about the Bible study that we had last week......
Last Saturday night was our first time to meet!! We had a great time with AWEOSOME discussion!! Thank you to all of the girls that were able to attend. We missed the ones that couldn't come, but look forward to seeing you all next time!!! The Lord is at work here and doing some amazing things in so many different lives!! I give him ALL THE GLORY!!
Here are some pics from the bible study......

Melissa and Lydia

Sandra and Lauren
This one's for you Laurenboo! ;)



Jennifer, Melissa, Lindsay, Bennett, and Lauren

It was a great time of sharing and I can't wait to get together again!!


JD, this is the time of the year that we start having all kinds of fun as you know!! I miss you so much and some days it's really hard to bare. Cayden has asked about you alot more this week. Probably cuz he has been sick and has had more time to think about things!! You are very loved and missed by all of us and we are waiting patiently for the day to come when you are home with us again!! You are in my thoughts and prayers every second of everyday!! Be safe! I love you bay!!!

1 comment:

  1. We must have the exact same bug because you described it perfectly. I still have it and it is taking forever to get over. Hope y'all are better--love your blog!

    ReplyDelete