CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Better late than never

Well, after many months and even years of fighting the fight to join the blogging world, I have now decided to join. I absolutely enjoy reading other people's blogs all the time and have struggled with starting my own, but it is really hard for me to be vulnerable and put my life out there. I am praying daily for humility and the start of humility is being vulnerable. I have felt led by God for a while to use it as a tool to give him the glory as we go through our daily spiritual growth. Another reason I have decided to do it now, is it will be easier for JD to see what is going on in our lives everyday while he is away. It is going to take me a while to figure out how all of this works. At this point I am completely lost!! So here we go........

As many of you know, my husband is deployed overseas for at least a year. He has already been gone for 3 months so we have made a dent. :) God has used this time in our lives to do some amazing transformations in us. We are both very passionate about the fact that we are put in this because it is our mission field. He didn't choose to send us to Africa or India, or anything like that. He chose the military for us.

So stay tuned and see how it all unfolds. I can assure you there will be good and bad days!! Also, there is NEVER a dull moment under my roof so be prepared for the topsy turvy of our everyday life!!

2 comments:

  1. love it! If you decide you want a personal background and header let me know! Ill design one for you!

    ReplyDelete