CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Answering the Call

When God calls we answer. We either answer yes or we say no. In so many cases in my life I am ashamed to say that I have said NO way more than I have said YES!! God has made that call again in my life and I have decided to answer YES this time with extreme willingness. I am so giddy with excitement over it.

I am very involved in my FRG (Family Readiness Group). For those of you who don't understand the FRG is the "Military wives and family" club.....that's the easy explanation. Anyway, God has called me to start a bible study with the wives and girlfriends of the unit. I am so ecstatic about this!! I am also SCARED to death. For those of you that know me, you know that I am NOT a teacher!! I am totally trusting God to handle this and use me as his speaking tool!!! For my prayer warriors out there I could use your prayers now!! You know who you are! :))

Looking back through the years up until this point I can so see how God has been equipping me for "such a time as this." This is not about me at all, but about him!! I am just allowing him to use me for his Glory and what an honor that is!! My heart is so on fire for him and it is an amazing place to be. My husband is also about to start one with the guys over where he is!! I am just so excited to see how God uses this everyday!! You will probably being hearing alot more about this, cuz I am hoping for lots of wonderful stories to come out of it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment