CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween and Fall Harvests 2011



It has taken me a while to get caught up on my Halloween post!!  Here we go.....

We got alot of use out of our costumes this year which is wonderful seeing as how costumes are not at all cheap anymore!!  Cayden is still getting use of his batman costume!  He has been asking me for 3 years to be batman, but I wouldn't let him, cuz I wanted to keep putting the cutesy costumes on him!!  I had to cave this year.....

The first fall harvest we went to was at Pineview Baptist Church....such fun!!  This is where we won our goldfish (that both passed away this weekend).  Not sure what happen, but they are with Jesus now!  Anyway, here are some fun pix from that night!... 

I told Grayson to say "CHEESE" and this is his pose!!


This is how Cayden walked everywhere!!  He loved having this control over his brother.  I think it made him feel safe!  LOL!
Grayson's goldfish a.k.a Dori


Cayden's goldfish a.k.a Nemo
Next...we had our FRG Hallween party!!  It was lots of fun to dress up!! I haven't dressed up in years, so the kids had fun with this one!  They thought it was great to see mommy get into the action.  Anyway, I went as Rainbow Bright!  Thank you Laura Cox for letting me borrow your costume!!

Me and my sweet babies!!  Fun memories!

Grayson and Carter fighting over the pumpkin.....Look at that face on baby Carter!! I can just eat him up!

Decorating their pumpkins



Batman didn't want his pic taken at the moment!

FACE PAINTING!   


Group shot

I was being mummified!!!!!    
 Like I said, we had lots of fun!!  Very bittersweet night.....It was our last official FRG party, but that just means THE MEN ARE COMING HOME FINALLY!!!!  I have made some amazing friendships through this deployment.  Some have carried on from the last deployment and I have made some new ones during this one!!  I couldn't have done without the love and support of so many of these ladies!!!  YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!  God has blessed!


Our last fun time was at our church MHBC!  We went to their Fall Harvest Halloween night!!  Here are few pix.  I wasn't able to get a lot of shots because it was a complete madhouse that night and all I could think about was keeping up with my children!  My sis in law Christy and my mom tagged along to help out.....Thanks guys!

 

Riding the choo choo that we waited in line for the whole time we were there!  LOL!


Well, that is this year and our Halloween fun!!  Next year....we will be back on the trailer with the 4 wheeler doing some trick or treating, but we didn't have daddy this year so we couldn't do it!! 

We are nearing the end of this deployment.   I can speak for me and my family and honestly say that we have learned so much from this entire year!!  God has taught us continuously! I was thinking on it today and looking back at all that has gone on and just the daily struggle and can honestly testify that God's grace is sufficient!  I COULD NOT have done this without his new mercies and grace every morning!!  While I am thankful for the growth and relationship with Christ that it has led us to, I am soooooooo grateful that we are about to be a family again!!  I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!

Bay....hang in there!!  Just a little bit longer!  I can't wait for you to be home with us!  We love you so much!!












No comments:

Post a Comment